sábado, 1 de abril de 2017


I know what is to be shy


I don’t label myself as an outgoing person yet but I know I’m going there, I’m still on the way. I used to be a really shy person during my childhood and part of my adolescence, I was afraid of people not just talking to them but being around them too, but I’m doing my best to change that and I think I’ve progressed a lot, everything started changing for me when I became a teacher six years ago, working with kids helped me to see myself and others differently, I was a teacher for five years and through those years I learned that there is nothing to be afraid of that I have to speak and say what it’s on my mind even though I may think it’s wrong because people learn from mistakes. It’s been really difficult for me to change, God has helped me a lot in this path, but I can say it was a good decision for me try to be different because I wasn’t happy being so alone and I feel better as I am now, there are a lot things I still have to work on, there is a shy part in me yet but I like the part that enjoy talking to people more…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario