lunes, 8 de mayo de 2017


My tipping point


My life was normal and I thought I had what I needed it, I was working all day long so I didn’t have time to go to the university but I didn’t care because I wasn’t really thinking about my future at that moment and I was just living in the present, I moved from my parents’ house so I was doing whatever I wanted whenever I wanted, I was living what almost every young man or woman wants to live, I was independent at last, but one year later without expecting it, because I thought I couldn’t have kids, I reached a tipping point in my life, I knew I was pregnant and since that moment my life was never  the same, I became a woman I never thought I would be, I am a mother and a wife and I’m really happy to be it because now I have a reason to continue, to think in the future and that’s why I returned to the university because I want the best for my family. I thank God because he changed my way of life and gave me the best gift I never asked for, my beautiful baby and a wonderful husband and I live for them and because of them. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario