lunes, 29 de mayo de 2017

Spiritual Renewal

As I could a interpret Spiritual renewal is when you decide to change your life by a process of new attitudes through a religion, the most common in america to follow God or Jehová, christianism.


This chapter talks about  people of a different culture follow a religion. Orthodox christian laity has different methodologies you have to follow for getting closer to God: Ascetic, fasting, you can replenish from all of this in practice for obtaining well-being.


My personal opinion is about religions, religion is important to me, I found God, I found his glory, and his power around me , his protetion everywhere, in many circunstances. that means a lot to me in that path of know him you have  to be made new again but you know like, spiritually. 


I let a video about spiritual prayer.
Lenten Prayer for Spiritual Renewal.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario