viernes, 19 de mayo de 2017






                        The Internet and Other Addictions



          There are many things that can be addictive for human being, such as alcohol, drugs, some types of games, bets, food, coffee, etc., but I didn't know anything about being addicted to internet, or I didn't see or think about it in that way.  I knew about addictions but it wasn't normal to see internet, shopping, and sex as addictions.  Now we studied this in english 8, and I can tell that these are new addictions for me.  Internet for me is very important as a tool and it must be for everyone, the problem is the way we use it, and what we use it for.  Shopping for me is another thing that human must do to bay what we need, no to feel a need we have.  We the people create addictions for ourselves, we need to know when we are doing something to fill a need, no because we really need it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario