domingo, 28 de mayo de 2017

Uni # 5 Feng Shui

Hello Everybody.
Let's see below some aspects about Feng Shui.

According to the book, (NorthStar5 page# 101). The theory behind feng shui is that there is an invisible life force or energy, called ch’I (chee) that circulates through all things, rooms, buildings, people, hills, rivers, power lines. If chi flows smoothly and freely, then things go well for people. If chi is blocked then the people in that space may feel discomfort or unhappiness.📕

Feng shui is the art of aligning things in the environment to create harmony and good look.
My personal opinion about Feng Shui  is that many people don’t believe  and others don't even know it,  in my own case I didn’t know anything about  feng shui but  I believe in the positive and negative energy flowing  around me and how the objects around me can prevent positive energy from flowing.💫

After knowing what Feng Shui is, I started to consider the idea that some objects in my room were allocated in an inappropriate position, and I think that after changing them, my room has more space and it feels lighter, although I still have the same amount of objects.😶


Some people who don’t know the Feng shui consider that it is only a Chinese belief but I personally would invite them to know about this because maybe it can be useful in everyday life, when you move to a new house and organize everything again, So they would have an idea of how to align everything in a way that space reaches to distribute all objects.👴

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario