jueves, 25 de mayo de 2017

Unit #4 The Tipping Point

Hi everybody.

I'm going to tell you a great event that changed my lifestyle. That happened when I was 17 years old, after finishing high school, I was a person without compromises and I didn't think about my future but when I decide to go to the university everything changed, I had to start working  because  I neede money for paying the university, transportation and food.😋 

As the life goes on  I started to learn  more and more about resposability and I realized that every change that happened in those days  it helped me to become a bold person and to project myself for my own future.👴   

Why do I consider my admission to college an important event? because that was the date where I started to see life from another point of view and I joined the world of adults (I had to Work for paying bills, Study for building my own future and so on).💪


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario