martes, 21 de febrero de 2017

                                                                                                                             Monday, February, 2017


At last the class started, this day we began the class formaly. At first the professor began the class by giving us a little speech about some issues that Dominican students have. The class was interesting and comunicative. We participated by giving comments about this question. "What does addiction mean?" I said: "Addiction is when someone does not have the capacity to control himself or herself". I though was an accurate answer. In the end homework was assign. This homework is about Grammar specifically the structure " I wish I" and another part of the homework is rlated to the vocabulary of the first lesson of unit 1. To be honest I have not done the homework, so I have to start as soon as possible hahahaaha. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario