martes, 7 de febrero de 2017

Hello, my name is Jennyffer Adames,I am 28 years old, I am married and I have a beautiful baby boy. I am not working at the moment, I used to be a teacher and I worked in different schools for 5 years but now I am raising my baby. I want to dedicate all the time that I can to my family that is why if I get a job I want it to be just part time in order to help my husband with the expenses,finish my career and be with my baby too.

I was out of the university for a few years so it is a little hard for me to be here and at the same time it is strange because I did not think I was going to finish my career but I have a reason to do it now and it is to be able to give my baby a better life.I hope to learn a lot in this class with all of you guys,enjoy every moment and have a great time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario