lunes, 27 de febrero de 2017

Introducing me


Hello everyone, my name is Jatna Jiménez and I'm 27 years old. I work as an auxiliary of custumer service in Enercom, an enterprise that supplies laundries, hotels and other enterprises around the country with everything they need to give their coustumers a good service.

I live in Villa Mella (a bit too far), with my mom and my younger brother. I also have a sister but she lives with my auntie and my she cousins.

As I think at this point, you know I am an English student 😊. I like what I`m studiyng and learning, I like share those knowledgements whit my classmates and everyone who wants to learn. In this level I want to improve my English working hard and with the help of professor Atilano and my classmates which seems to be as intrested in learnig as I am, and some of them even more.

I hope we could have a productive semester. 😄

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario