miércoles, 22 de febrero de 2017



How internet  addiction can affect people’s life.

Now days there are a lot of different kinds of addictions, not just the ones that we had in the past but a lot more, some of them can damage our bodies, others our minds and others can do both, I think any addiction its dangerous because it can affect us in ways we can’t even imagine, it can ruin our family, our job performance, the grades we get if we are students and many other aspects of people’s life.


The main topic of unit number one is internet addiction, a situation that is really common in the times we are living and it’s affecting people of all age. I remember when I was a child I liked to play outside with my friends, I loved to go to the countryside and enjoy the nature but sadly you don’t see that now because children just want to be surfing or playing online. When it comes to adults the main issue is that we don’t communicate like before, people just want to be chatting, googling or doing any other thing in the internet but talking to other people face to face, I think we don’t get to know each other anymore, and that’s one of the reasons why marriages are getting apart. We are losing the meaning of friendship and this is just some of the problematics of being addicted to the internet.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario