miércoles, 1 de febrero de 2017

Hello! My name is Guillermo Aguero. I am 24 years old, I work as an English teacher in small institute in Los Alcarrizos, which name is Los Angleles. It's been 4 years since I began working as a teacher. I am not the best teacher ever, however I always do my best to make my students learn. To me teaching is the greatest honor ever, it is not about to make money, it's about to inspire people to be better, and happy. I love teaching. It's my life passion! By the way, this is level 8 I hope to learn a lot of new things in this subject my goal is to get 100 hahahhaha. If it is possible I am going to get it. What my classmates can expect from me? They can expect totally support whenever they need. If I can help them it would be an honor. What I expect from my partners? I expect respect and cooperation. Again I am not the best, and I make many mistakes at the time of speaking and writing but I always do my best to support people to make them better and happier as well. That's the important thing to be happy.

2 comentarios:

  1. Congratulations Guillermo for your excellent post about yourself, to be honest I am amazed for the way you present your ideas, they are well written and clear. It is great to have students like you in my course, keep up your work, Atilano.

    ResponderEliminar