miércoles, 15 de marzo de 2017

                                Academia Dishonesty

      I wrote about honesty in my previous post. This time I'd like to write dishonesty -the opposite- you know what I mean. According to Merriam Webster Dictionary dishonesty is 
  1. lack of honesty or integrity :  disposition to defraud or deceive
  2.       As students we must be carefull the way we do business because (sooner or later) we will face the consequences of the things we do. Many of my peers always say that is not a big thing to cheat on exams, do not be fool, it is a snap in this way and so forth...
  3.       For these little things according to them of course, not me but them (hahahha) I am a fool. I have always ended up arguing with them because of that. It is not I am a "Holly Being" however, I consider if you can not be honest with a simple test, how are you going to be up-front if you end up runnig a company or coordinating a program...
  4.       So, cheating on exams is the big thing ever! At least for me. When you are like cheating on academia think about this question: How will you be able to correct your children if you did not make the right choice when you were supposed to?
  5.       We (students) should give up on dishonesty and embrace honesty. That's the right choice to make. We should never cheat on little things like tests even though we end up flunking. Thanks for reading this post. Feel free to correct me as much as you want!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario