miércoles, 29 de marzo de 2017

                              Tipping Point in Los Alcarrizos

      I live in a big town which name is Los Alcarrizos. This town is far away from the civilization. It is old, dirty with a lot of crime. I really do not like this place even thought I have lived there since I was a little brat. One of my goals is to move from here once I graduate from college. There are so few things that can be metion as rewards in this dangerous town. On the other hand, Los Alcarrizos has its tipping points as well as other towns.

      We Alcarrinzenses have Los Angeles Institute which is the place I work. This English institute was found in 1992 under the leadership of Idel Brandon Montano, who is the principal since the day it was found this institute has brought joy to our community. I began my language studies here. Everything I know about English I have learned here. I learned how to speak, write, and teach in this place. Many young people get graduated with a certificate in English.

      Many of my friends including my two sisters got graduated from this place, and they are really good at English. Not because I work there I say this, but because there is quality in this place I feel very grateful to have the chance to work in this place.

      The staff of Los Angles has twenty-six capable teachers who are committed to do a great job. There are four programs for the following categories: children, adolescents, adults, and The Immersion Program for students who get a scholarship from La Mescyt. Eight teachers work with children the book we use for children is called Backpack this program has twelve levels each level spends three months, then we have junior in this program we use Mega Goal which is the name of the book as children this program spends three years each level spends three months to finish, after adolescents we have adults program the book we use for adults is Top Notch a very thick book as children and adolescents programs it spends three years, finally there is The English Immersion Program. this program is for university students only.

      Studying here is a wonderful experience I recommend this place to whoever wants to learn real English. Actually, we have inscriptions, so if you want to learn English I encourage you to pass by and see for yourself what this place is about. Thanks for reading.

     

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario