martes, 7 de marzo de 2017

Hello guys, last night we started unit two the topic of this chapter is the honesty. Honesty is a moral character and connotes positive and virtuous attributes such as integrity and truthfulness. Lying, cheating, thetf, etc are forms of being dishonest. Furthermore honesty means being trustworthy, loyal,fair and sincere. Now in days in our society we have a big lack of these virtues is something very common at least for me  get someone dishonest. I don't get surprised when someone is dishonest with me. That is because dishonety has became in something usual, common, normal .I think it's important cultivate this virtue of the honesty and if you ask me cultive! But where I would told you in our families I'm pretty sure that here is where the problem comes from. So, let's go to work we still have time to make the difference. Remember that honesty is the best policy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario