jueves, 23 de marzo de 2017

Who am I? the bold or the bashful.

I label myself as a bashful, everybody who knows me can notice my personality, but when I was a child, everybody or almost everybody thought I was condescending because I didn't speak with anybody, I don't think it's necesary to speak with all of them, people are not good, they don't respect, and they are not sincere.

I like to watch and rewatch the people around me , I don't know why I always have liked to do that.I like to see the unconscious way they behave because they show their true personality. I don't believe in words. I'm shy because of that, I feel uncomfortable with that situation, it's difficult for me to break the ice because I have to know the  person first.


I like to lock myself in. yes I enjoy to be alone and yes I haven't had good experience with people. I can't stand disrespectful people around me, that's why I prefer to be alone. I'm not the person you ask something and I speak rude or something like that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario