domingo, 12 de marzo de 2017



Honesty a lost value in the society

Honesty for me it’s one of the most important values because it helps us to be a better person, parents teach us since we are little kids that it is  not good to lie not even if it is for our own benefit and most of us don’t follow that teaching.

In these days it’s so normal for the people to lie that we can see it even in a resume, we say we can do things that we can’t, that we are things we aren’t and that it is just the beginning, we lie to our friends, our family, our boss and everyone around us, sometimes I think people can’t help it.

It is really difficult to find honest people but to be one it’s the best because even though we think we are winning with the lies we say sooner or later the truth will come out.


I’m not always an honest person but I try to be, sometimes I lie and that’s why I know it’s better to tell the truth because I have had bad experience lying. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario