martes, 28 de marzo de 2017

My tipping point

My tipping point could be when I went to this university, my siblings, some of my cousins and I made the difference in my family, because my parents, aunts and uncles didn't go to the university, and some of them didn't finish elementery school, and that means we advance as a future generation.



My grandmother had 8 children, only two of them have children who went to the university, my mother and my uncle, my uncle has 3 children, only 2 finished the university, my mother has 3 children too, and we haven't finished yet.

The oldest daughter of my uncle had success with her career, and you know when you are doing something different around you , you always find people who are adverse of your future successes. when she hadn't found any job, my other cousins laughed, because they said she wasn't prepared, and the thing that surprised me was when she got her job ,all  people who were laughing about her  want money from her.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario