miércoles, 14 de junio de 2017

Feng shui

Feng shui is an anciet asian art of placing objects and buildings to arrange balance and harmony, according to many sources on the web site. Despite of the uses of this art dates back 6th century, it is being practiced all around the world; if we stop for a minute and look objects around our aunts, grandmothers and some of our relatives houses, we can relate how they placed furniture, it is based on feng shui.

When I was a child I used to visit my mom's mother, she always placed plants in her house, and according to feng shui plants make air pure and bring harmony, also my aunt Mercedes placed mirrors in her living room, when she made her home decorations, feng shui says mirror in the living room brings you more friends. It was common for her to open windows and let lights to come into the house, which it is good because it lets bad energy goes out.

I also can remember my father having a fishbowl in our living room, which it stimulate good luck and wealth. Apparently the most simple order you place an object means something in feng shui. Now I know the importance and value of feng shui in our environment.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario