sábado, 3 de junio de 2017

What is Feng Shui?

I am not used to posting things with words that are not mine but I don’t have any experience in this topic and if you have read my posts I love to write about my personal experience, I often try to adapt the topic of the unit and write about myself and my family but this is not the case, I’m just going to leave this interesting definition that I found on internet here.

Feng shui offers a variety of easy and practical tips to improve 

your life

What is feng shui? This is a simple question that can be quite difficult to answer. Feng shui is an ancient art and science developed over 3,000 years ago in China. It is a complex body of knowledge that teaches how to balance the energies in any given space - be it a home, office or garden -  in order to assure good fortune for people inhabiting it.

As good fortune comes in many ways - better health, successful career, fulfilling love life, etc - feng shui has detailed tips for almost any area of one's life.

Feng means wind and shui means water. In Chinese culture wind and water are associated with good health, thus good feng shui came to mean good fortune, while bad feng shui means bad luck, or misfortune. Feng shui is based on the Taoist vision and understanding of nature, particularly on the idea that the land is alive and filled with Chi, or energy.
To finish I just want to say that I would like to try this science to see if really works beacuse I am not so sure about it right now.
Thanks for reading. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario