domingo, 4 de junio de 2017

Honesty the best policy.

Is it always good to say the truth?

When I was a little child, my parents always told me you have to be honest no matter what. However, I don't believe that the truth is always the solution. Lying is part of our lifes as truth as well, if you decide to be honest you should find the right words to tell something because you may hurt somebody's feelings.

The truth will pop up unexpectedly even when you try to conceal it. Although lying in certain situations is necessary for example; conversations with children or someone with a terminal disease. But that does not mean you'll be lying everyone. I just think before we tell something we better analize the pros and cons. We should decide what we consider to be correct.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario