sábado, 3 de junio de 2017

Workplace privacy

I know it is important for every company and employers to see what their employees are doing during the work hours and I don’t think that it’s something bad, for me everything depends on where you work and what is your job, because I believe there are places where it is necessary to have surveillance and there are places where it’s not.

I really don’t feel well working in a place where they have cameras everywhere, even in the cafeteria, because it’s difficult for me not to have privacy at all, people need privacy in some places and some moments of their daily lives and routines

But surveillance it’s something that is spreading more and more every day so my opinion about this topic is that we will have to get use to work like that or not working at all if we are not willing to do it being watched. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario