sábado, 3 de junio de 2017


Spiritual Renewal



This is a topic I like because it’s about divinity and although they talk about many religions there is one important thing and it is that the main goal of this unit it’s to let us know how can we get closer to God no matter what name they call Him in each religion. I have practiced some of the ways they mention in the unit  to renew my spirit, fasting, praying, I read the Bible and I used to go to church but I don’t go now. Even though I’m not going to church anymore I still believe in God and His divinity, I still talk to Him every time I need to and I thank Him every single day because I’m still alive and for the thinks He has given me and the things He hasn’t, and the most important thing I still believe He is good all the time…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario