jueves, 1 de junio de 2017

MY TIPPING POINT IN LIFE: MY SUCCED.


 
        "I decided long a go never to walk in anyone shadows, if I fail, if I succed at least I live as I beleive, no matter what they take from me, they can´t take away my dignity" A piece of a song "The Greatest love of all" by Whitney Houston.

         I mentioned this part of the song, because it remids me how I started to succed in life, both economically and personally, I used to live with my mom, so I decided to fly away. First I started to work in Occidental Hotels and Resorts, that was my first job and as young girl I did not know what to do with all that money I earned. So I started to spend money in unnecesary things.

         I was hanging out with my friends, drinking, dancing. How this affected my personal life? Well, I didn´t go to classes in the university, I started a bad relationship with my family, I didn´t have a bank account, and so many things, all this was for not knowing how to manage my money well. Then I started to work in Karisma Hotels and Resorts, in there I earned more money and I still didn´t know how to manage my money.

         I got married and my husband helped me to manage it, and together went ahead, so we bought an apartment and he had a car, my money was increasing and now I work in Silanes International, a Mexican Laboratory and unfortunatelly I got divorced and we sold the apartment, but I have my bank account, I save money, I live with my mom now, but at the end of the year I will buy my new apartment with my effort.

I succedded in life, I thought I was not going to do it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario